TERMS & CONDITIONS
Joining the OnTheOche betting service is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:-
1. Subscribers must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates.
2. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance and OnTheOche is not bound by any assurance that profits will be achieved.
3. If you do not receive the email or text containing the advised bets at any time, it is your responsibility to contact us via the contact methods advertised on our site. If we are aware that the service will be or has been unavailable for any reason, we will do our utmost to inform all users in advance. Any subscriber to our service who cannot access the service when we are at fault will receive free extra time on their membership plan.
4. It is the responsibilty of the user to cancel their subscription if they no longer wish to subscribe to OnTheOche. If you accidentally roll over your membership due to forgetting to cancel the subscription we will refund the payment assuming no bets have been given in that time. Due to past abuse of our refund policy no refund will be given under any circumstances to those who forget to cancel their subscription in time and don't get in touch with us within 48hrs.
5. All information from OnTheOche must be used ONLY by the member whose name is entered in the registration form. OnTheOche reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member suspected to be passing on information to any other person, website, forum or any other form of communication. No refund will be given for time remaining on membership in this situation.
6. Anyone passing the information on without authorisation in return for financial or material gain will be charged business rates of £1000 per day. Business users will be invoiced with payment due every 30 days. Late payments will be subject to interest at Bank of England base rate plus 10%. OnTheOche will seek legal redress for any non-payment.